Hofgut Georgenthal: Golf hotel in the Taunus
Dear Hofgut family,
from today, new corona rules apply to us and our guests throughout Hessen. This means the 3-G-rule (access only for vaccinated, convalescent or tested people) in the interior of the entire estate:
- Admission to the indoor catering only for guests with negative proof according to § 3 CoSchuV. This also applies to the use the wellness area, booking massages and changing rooms in the golf area. The use of massages only with an FFP2 mask!
- Hotel guests need a negative proof according to § 3 CoSchuV upon arrival. For stays of more than 7 days: Twice per Week for all guests. Distance and hygiene concept.
- Outdoors: There are no restrictions on outdoor sports. Mask compulsory if distances cannot be maintained.
Enjoy your stay at the Hofgut. Stay healthy!
Your Hofgut team is looking forward to your visit!
Welcome to the Golf course of Hofgut Georgenthal!
Since the 2016 season, here you will find one of the most beautiful golf courses of the country in combination with one of the best golf hotels in the Taunus. Without any doubt it is an attractive destination for golfers.
The golf paradise in the Taunus makes golfers’ hearts beat faster. Like an amphitheatre, the 18 holes stretch across the funnel-shaped terrain around the Hofgut estate and hotel. The special shape of the landscape makes the course extremely interesting and offers a varied and challenging game to golfers. On the other hand, the course of the fairways is also agreeable to play for beginners, and the hills repeatedly offer charming views over the entire area.
The course designed by the Düsseldorf Golf course architect named Christian Althaus is based on a classic “links course”, which is modelled on the original courses in Scotland. The design also rests on three themes that are characteristic of the region: the UNESCO World Heritage Site Limes, the orchards and the issue of water.
The specialties at a glance:
- 18-hole championship course incl. fairway sprinkler system
- 3-hole course (1: 156m/ 2: 132m/ 3: 98m)
- Driving Range including Taylor Made Balls
- Pitching Green incl. Green bunker and fairway bunker training
- Practice Putting Green
- Himalaya Green
- GPS Golf carts
- Jucad Fleet (E-Trolley)
- Push rental trolleys
- Rental racket sets by Taylor Made
- Exclusive cooperation
Read what was written by representatives of the golf press & the blogger scene who have played and experienced our course … This way!
Hofgut Georgenthal: Recommended by Golfers
Top marks in the Golf Post Community Award: With 4,68 stars, the Golf Post community recommends Hofgut Georgenthal for a visit in 2021. This makes us one of the most popular golf courses in the country. The extraordinary aspect about the Community Award is that it is not awarded by a jury, but voted for by golfers. That makes us proud, happy and grateful at the same time.
Your contact partners
daily starting from 09:00 until 17:30 o’ clock
18-hole course: opened on summer greens
Short course: opened on summer greens
Practice greens: opened
Himalaya green: opened
Driving Range: opened
On Mondays the Driving Range is closed until 10:00 o’ clock due to tending strategies
Trolleys and Carts are permitted
Live-Cam: Our current weather on the Golf course